Compton Roleplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compton Roleplay !

Compton Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian Blunt

Suggestions!! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions!!   Suggestions!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:55 am

Post any suggestions you may have here and I will check over them and if we like it we may implement it
Back to top Go down
Patricio_Gonzales

Suggestions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!!   Suggestions!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 am

- Fix the NEON shit from the mechanic job
-More activitie in other cities (los santos is getting old)
-More events and Gang events
-Fix the Dealership cars bug
-Fix the /robbank
-More house cars avaiable to buy
-A way to choose where do you wanna belong, to LS, SF or LV (more activitie u know)
-if you call from a payphone, no one can know who are calling(like in real life)
- Most active admins, sometimes people comes and theres no admin online and they just go away :S
- a shop for shits for your house, u know pimping ur house

(more ideas soon)
Back to top Go down
Patricio_Gonzales

Suggestions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!!   Suggestions!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

i have another idea, i was thinking about a Gang cars upgrade system, like each gang can have a maximun of cars in their HQ, and a type of cars, they can buy more cars and choose wich type of cars like a savanna or a sultan and bullet or mavericks, but they have to be really expensive, so it wont be easy but with hardly work in the gang you can do it and only gang members can use the gang vehicles. then mayba can buy a gang boat or a dock but have to be really expensive.
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Tennant

Suggestions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!!   Suggestions!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:17 am

- Fix the NEON shit from the mechanic job /support
-More activitie in other cities (los santos is getting old) /support
-More events and Gang events /support
-Fix the Dealership cars bug /support
-Fix the /robbank /support
-More house cars avaiable to buy /support
-A way to choose where do you wanna belong, to LS, SF or LV (more activitie u know) /support
-if you call from a payphone, no one can know who are calling(like in real life) /support
- Most active admins, sometimes people comes and theres no admin online and they just go away :S /support Not only that. There should be more admins in the Time Zone of the Server or When most people come on.
- a shop for shits for your house, u know pimping ur house /support

/support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions!!   Suggestions!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Compton Roleplay ! :: Community :: General Discussions-
Jump to: