Compton Roleplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compton Roleplay !

Compton Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please login sir gucci and ricky and you two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Messi

please login sir gucci and ricky and you two Empty
PostSubject: please login sir gucci and ricky and you two   please login sir gucci and ricky and you two I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am

hi sorry for that but am not here for complain on an admin but just i want to say:
PLEASE SIR GUCCI AND RICKY PLEASE CAN YOU TWO LOGIN I NEED YOU PLEASE LOGIN LIKE TOMORROW PLEASE SIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you with my respect
Back to top Go down
Ian Blunt

PostSubject: Re: please login sir gucci and ricky and you two   please login sir gucci and ricky and you two I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:29 am

Look.
YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR FAMILY BACK AND CAPSLOCK WILL NOT HELP YOU.

You need level 10 and 500k not level 6.
God dammit I've told you many times, keep up with it and I'll make sure you never have a family again.
Back to top Go down
Messi

PostSubject: Re: please login sir gucci and ricky and you two   please login sir gucci and ricky and you two I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 am

you know bblunt gucci will login and /banip you you will see you are a bad admin you know that? your speak bad to the players and you kick and ban them for any reson you can look in the ban appeals you are the banner of that players ok? you will see
Back to top Go down
Ian Blunt

PostSubject: Re: please login sir gucci and ricky and you two   please login sir gucci and ricky and you two I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 am

So now your telling an admin what to do? Priceless, gtfo your banned anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Foster
Admin
Tyler_Foster

PostSubject: Re: please login sir gucci and ricky and you two   please login sir gucci and ricky and you two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

If you want to contact Ricky you should PM him on the forums. Not only that but this is not a complaint.

Closed
[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please login sir gucci and ricky and you two   please login sir gucci and ricky and you two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please login sir gucci and ricky and you two
Page 1 of 1