Compton Roleplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compton Roleplay !

Compton Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App For Admin

Go down 
+4
Andrew Klein
Ian Blunt
WeeD
matthew klein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 pm

IG Name : Matthew_Klein
LVL : 10

Roleplay : 10/10
Grammar : 10/10

Admin experience : 9/10
P-RP, GenerationX-RP, (( One other. forgot the name, Had Someone Named Haydn In It ))

Why should we accept you ?

I have not played sarp for years like many, but i say by far my grammar, and my roleplay experience , are one of the best. I help many people who do not know the rules, or rp standards, and help on /n Regulararly (( Cant spell that Very Happy )) and i played on many servers, where i was one of the best rpers.
Forename : Nicholas
Ages : 13
Date of birth : 01/23/1998

Last edited by matthew klein on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WeeD

WeeD

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Thanks For Copy My Application xP , you should EDIT : Change your name IG Very Happy It's Jack Panthera Wink

AND !

/BIG SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Ian Blunt

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:46 pm

/SUPPORT <3
Back to top Go down
matthew klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Thank you everone, i wish i could become admin from this, thanks for the support once again.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Total /support, brother
Back to top Go down
Derek_Wright

Derek_Wright

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:24 pm

total support dude your cool dude and know how to rp most than others /vouch!
Back to top Go down
http://sampskins.webs.com/
matthew klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you so much!! i love you guys, im on everyday at least 1-5 hours, so i think id be a good choice
Back to top Go down
matthew klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Please admins look at this, and btw, i was my governor and admin account please, ill be active on both.
Back to top Go down
Patricio_Gonzales

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:36 pm

man we are IG friends and all this shit but i have my reasons to /no support. sorry
Back to top Go down
matthew klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 pm

What are those reasons? Im on all day, i use /n and /accepthelp and help everyone, and i am one of the best rpers in the game.
Back to top Go down
matthew klein

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 pm

What are those reasons? Im on all day, i use /n and /accepthelp and help everyone, and i am one of the best rpers in the game.
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Dresta

Gangsta_Dresta

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 pm

DUDE /NO SUPPORT BECAUSE U MUTED ME FROM /N CHAT WITH ONLY ONE WARNING AND BESIDE U RISE THE TAXIES TOO HIGH FOR US PLAYERS AND YOUR STEALING MONEY THAT WAY.
Back to top Go down
Tyrel_Schrader

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:41 am

I don't Beleve all your skills are 10/10..
That means you never fail in anything and you rp all time every pulled trigger of a gun shot you do in /me's and /do's..
I don't beleve it.. can't support yet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App For Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Admin   App For Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App For Admin
Page 1 of 1