Compton Roleplay !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compton Roleplay !

Compton Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matthew Kleins Application

Go down 
+3
Andrew Klein
Patricio_Gonzales
matthew klein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew klein

Matthew Kleins Application Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 pm

1. Personal Information

1.1. Surname: Klein

1.2. Forename: Matthew

1.3. Age:

1.4. Date of Birth:
01/23/1989

1.5. Ethnicity:
American

1.6. Area of Residence:
Beach

1.7. Gender:
Male

1.8. Cellphone Number:

2. Medical Analysis
none

2.1. Medical Condition(s):
none

2.2. Do you have any heart condition(s):
no

2.3. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s):
no

3. Conviction Declaration

3.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense: no

3.1.1. How long were you sentenced to?: i didn't got arrested

3.2. Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: yes

4. Suitability
A strong man,verry smart,ready to lead the town.

4.2. What are your career goals?((MINIMUM of 100 words)):
I Am, The Network Executive Of San News Department, i moved here, 20 years ago, to become this job, which i received, so my career goals, are to become the great Governor, of this fine town, and bring peace among the citizens of San Andreas, then i plan on becoming the Presedent Of The United States, i know how this city is, with gangs, murderers, and rapists, so i plan on sending them all to jail.

4.3. Tell us a little about yourself ((MINIMUM of 400 words)):

I was born on January, 23, 1989, Born the second child, of two, my brother, Andrew Klein later becoming a police officer, and myself becoming the San News Network Executive. Our Parents, were very rude, my dad being a alcoholic and my mother being a stripper, it was very hard to live this way. When i was born, my father, use to beat us with a whip, if we did something wrong, even as easy as getting a B+ On a report card. at age 15 i joined the football team of my school hornets, and i got into it quiet easily. My brother on the other hand hated football, and played soccer. Currently i have no children nor family still alive, they all died from gangs around the town, which is why i want to stop them. From age 10 to 18 ive been bullied from almost every kid at school, getting beat up every day, then coming home to get whipped from my dad. My life was hard until i got to high school with more educated civilians, where i studied 2 years on writeing skills, which later put me in the position to start a news team. I like music, such as, Country and rock, and have 3 dogs, named, johnny, Buddy, and Max. My Dogs are the only thing that is keeping me alive, with all the sadness in my life, i barely have enough money from the job i have so far as News Executive, and barely can afford food for myself or my dogs. Being governor would be everything to me, and i would be able to afford the necessary needs of my family((dogs)). That is all i can say about myself.

4.4. Additional information / Questions / Concerns:

5. References

5.1. Are you currently in employment?: Yes

5.2. If yes, what is your current occupation?: News Executive.

5.3. If you have any reference(s) from a current Officer of the LSPD, insert them here.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

6. (( OOC Personal Information ))

6.1. Forename: Nicholas ((Whats this? ))

6.2. Age: 13

6.3. Year of Birth: 1998

6.4. Geographical location: Michigan,USA

6.5. Gender:
Male

6.6. Timezone: -5GMT

6.7. In-Game Level: 20

6.8. Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:
Yes,i was in LSPD, Governor, LSFMD, And News Leader, on many servers.

6.9. Past roleplay experience:
LSPD, Medic, News, Taxi Driver, Gun Dealer.

6.10. Picture of your Statistics ((/stats)):
Matthew Kleins Application Sa-mp-348

7. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

7.2. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

7.4. How much time do you play on the server in a week? [# of hours]: All day from school to night maybe 6-7 hours

7.5. Past Character Name(s) + Level(s): None, On this server anyways.

8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application , Wade Torrent, declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be performed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.
Back to top Go down
matthew klein

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Dont mind the materials, those are illegal yes, but ic you dont know i have them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patricio_Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 pm

u are a good RPer and help people in the server too, u have my vote
Back to top Go down
matthew klein

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Thanks a hole bunch, i am yes, a helper, so yes i help alot, and i rp alot, it just feels good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Klein

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Yes I /SUPPORT Because, He Is On Every day, Throughout The Day, And Helps On /N Like A Mother Fucker, Very Happy>
Back to top Go down
quan

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 pm

/vouch u
and ur wanted to join government,thats kinda funny Razz

we need more good rpers,u r one of them tho
Back to top Go down
[LSPD Chief] Jefro Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 pm

I /support him aswell
Back to top Go down
Gucci
Admin
Gucci

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Multiple Vouches!! Very Happy

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://compton-rp.canadian-forum.com
McStublingston

PostSubject: HEllo   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 pm

/Support[/center]

Matthew Kleins Application 1-10

Sign By: Gotty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matthew Kleins Application   Matthew Kleins Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matthew Kleins Application
Page 1 of 1